For are continue series on Yoga at Home for beginners Me & Ru will be sharing more of are favorite yoga Sequences.So Make sure to go over Ru blog (Short Small&Sweet) to check out her Yoga Detox Sequences. As I will be sharing my Increase metabolism sequence to avoid been a Winter Bear !
How Not to be a Winter Bear ?!
During Winter Season are body become slow as we are less activate due to the cold weather . Which influences highly in having low energy and having a hard time in keeping are weight where we want it to be . Helping are body keep its flow going and helping are digestive system convert food to energy and of course burn that fat !
7 Tips is keeping a healthy Metabolism :
1. Drink lot of WATER ! Yes its important to take in that * glass of water everyday. Water help’s your system clean it .
2. Eat your GREENS & veggies too : Including more greens & fruits to your diet help your body get clean out and get a nature detox in less words get that Bad Fat Out and keep the good nutrition IN.
3. Drink Cups of Green Tea : Green tea has many benefits including helping speed up your metabolism . 5. Slow down on those sugars : We all love sugar but during winter a cut back is needed as we burn it off less faster .
6. Get your Beauty Sleep: Getting 8 hours of sleep helps your body recover & regain its energy to keep the metabolism going. Getting little to no sleep actually slow down your metabolism much faster.
7. Stay activate: Staying active in some way or form is important and hard in winter season as all we want to do is curb in a blanket, I know Me TOO. Do a fun dance video or run up your stairs a few times are just some fun ideas. No matter what you do just keep your body going !
A At Home Yoga sequences to avoid being a Bear & keep Burning that Fat :
The above diagram Fit.com by Brittany Costa . Shows step by step yoga sequence that focus in giving are Metabolism going and to avoid it from slowing down ! I personally love this sequences as its a simply yet effective one for your body & mind to keep it activate during winter blues .In addition for a more challenge I some time use small weights of 5-pounds to make it more like a strength sequences.
Tips for Sequences:
- Remember to do the poses slowly and never rush your self while moving to one pose to the next.
- Remember to breath naturally by inhaling and exhaling during the poses.Avoid holding your breath at any point in time.
I add this sequences to my routine at least twice a week to keep my metabolism on check . Specially during the winter season as I don’t want to be a sleepy BEAR 🙂 .