This is My Essential bag For the Winter and Fall . I change a few items depending on my needs for the different seasons . This is my go too bag that I carrier everywhere to yoga, work , daily earns bag. In less words its my tool box 🙂 .
Lets see whats inside ……..
1. The Bag : Is from Blue Avocado in little Blue . I love this bag because you can see whats inside your bag and is made out out of plastic bottles. I love the fact that I can see through it as I can see what I am low on or what is miss from my bag.
2.Tissue : I use any brand of tissues at the moment . I always carrier some tissue in my bag to wipe my hands or nose for those cold days or when I have a allergy .
3. Sanitizing : I use right now BabyGanics Hand Sanitizing wipes & Foaming Hand Sanitizing. I love this hand sanitizing because it is Alcohol Free & Fragrance Free. It does not dry my hands at All, which I love . Two great items to have in hand all the time.
4.Mints : I use mints by Project 7 . I love these mints for their great fresh mint taste . Plus, for every mint bottle they plant 10 Fruit Trees back into the Earth. So as I am eating a mint I also Planting a tree, love that . They are made in the USA & have natural flavors .
5. Treats : Chocolate Bites from Sweetriot . I always have to have some chocolate in my bag. I love these for their rich flavor and they are only 1 calorie per piece. They are Gluten free and are made in the USA.
6. The Snack : My snack has been lately a Kind bar this one is the chocolate & salt flavor . I love to have this bar on the go for those snacks between meets or during the subway ride. This bar is Made in USA .
7. Tea Love : I always Have a variety of Tea in my bag from loose teas to tea packets . The ones that I have here are Ahmad Tea and Twinings , which both happen to be from London. I love tea and its a important part of my day. Both of these are very good tea brands and make great teas.
8. Honey: I got to have some Honey in my bag for those days that I need a extra pick me up to my Tea . specially when I have a cold.
9. Hair Ties: These are from H &M . I love the pattern of bright colors to add some color to my dress wear for that day. These come in good use when I am at yoga or for those windy days .
10. Lips : My lip balm is from Meow Meow Tweet in cinnamon. I love this Lip balm it is so winter and fall like . I love how creamy it is and the staying power is great as it leaves my lips feeling soft all day. This product is Vegan and Organic .
11. The Multitasking : SkinFare Stick in Verdant Remedy. This is a product that can be used in many many ways . I use it for my hands, face to heal dry stops or for my very dry nose when I get a cold or allergies . I use it to tame down my fly always , these are just some of the ways I use this product. I am in love with it . Its made in USA & its Organic .
12. Perfume that Heals : This perfume oil is from The Living Earth a Esty Shop and the scent is in Lavender & Rose. Its made out of natural oils and essential oil blends & made in the USA. I love to use this after yoga to refresh or to use it during the day to scent up. I also use it to heal my headaches or to just add a calm feel to my day or long hour nights.
I hope you like this post, I love my essential bag as its really my tool box on the go :). Each product has a purpose and a special use for my daily go life from yoga to work or to daily travel :). I hope you enjoy this post and find some new things to try or to add into your own bag. Coming soon is My spring & summer bag , stay tune .
Tell me whats is your essential bag , do you change it during the different seasons ? , would like to hear your thoughts.
Have a wonderful Day or Evening 🙂 ..