Autumn is Official Here !
That means are skin, hair and body will start to change just like every season .All part of the body adopting as whole to the season change.Meaning its that time to prepare are whole body to the coming cold , wind and all the things that winter bring including colds and flue’s.
Below I will be sharing Tips in how I prepare for autumn and winter.
Autumn wellness TIPS
- Water-No matter what season its is always drink your 8 glasses of water to keep your body hydrated . This is a key element to health but also help’s your skin from becoming over drying .
- Eating fruits & vegetables – In addition to drinking water also consume your fruits and vegetables as its a great sources of water to your body. It also contain other nutrition elements that keeps you body hydrated and healthy. Make your self a fruit or green juice and enjoy.
- Vitamin C – Take your daily dose of vitamin C to help keep your immune system in track and strong . It will help and avoid you form getting sick special in the coming flue season. Take your C.
- Omega-3 & antioxidant– keep your glow year round and skin healthy . As Omega -3 & antioxidant help to boost the skin/body immune system , preserve the quality of skin and help your skin keeps its natural glow. Eat your fish and berries are just some of the ways to get this great source.
- Take a Moment– Take time to pamper your self and your skin. Do home SPA , enjoy the gold colors of the out doors or just take a moment to breath and just smell autumn. This will help to center yourself and prepare your body to weather changes and most important a better wellness you.
Autumn body and skin TIPS
- Moisturize-Moisturize– This is so important ! Use a heavier moisturize to keep your skin from over dry . Great moisturize ingredients for lotions or oils to look for are coconut oil, argan oil, olive oil, jojoba oil and Shea butter. These ingredients keep the skin moisturize as it creates a wall to keep dry air from entering the skin and become more dry. Give your skin some love and keep dry skin at bay.
- Sun screen – Although the Sun seems to hit us less we still get hit by sun rays . It’s important to wear a 20-30 SPF sunscreen in your face or any area exposed to the sun . Wearing sunscreen will keep your skin from aging faster, avoid sun damage and other effects that sun is know to cause are skin. Remember to re-apply it when needed according to the sunscreen of choice.
- Face & body cleansing – Use a light and gentle cleansing product that doesn’t over dry, or strip your face/body natural oil. Your body & skin will need these in the cold weather . Try to use a wash that is creamier and that gives extra moisture. Use a moisturizer that won’t clog your pores . Also avoid any hardish ingredients that can cause over drying your skin like alcohol .
- Exfoliate– this is important to keep your skin smooth and remove death skin cell. Its important to do this so the skin can better absorbed the moisturize cream to keep your skin protected and hydrated.
- Hair – Hair just like skin also get very dry during the coming cold weather. Keep hair moisturizer by using products that give your hair extra love and that won’t over dry it. So a gentle product that won’t strip hair’s natural oils will help to keep hair form over drying. Also you can use hair oil or oil treatments . Use coconut oil, olive oil or oil of choice as a home treatment to keep hair moisturize ( leave in for 25-30 minutes and then wash as you regular would).
I hope these basic TIPS help you get started and prepare for the coming autumn/ winter month’s . Soon I will be sharing my go too autumn/winter products with you all .
Stay moisturize and continue enjoying autumn gold leave’s .